Welcome back to Season 2 on Stories of Modern Work Podcast. After a long hiatus in 2019, we are back in 2020 with some amazing interviews where we learn from Office 365 stories and tips from our guests. In season 2, we are doing things differently. Podcast episodes will be published in both Audio and Video formats. This will enable us to go deep into some of the topics we will be covering in the coming episodes.
In episode 1 of season 2, we have Chander Ramanathan, Intelligent Workplace Lead from SXiQ based in Melbourne, Victoria. Chander has agreed to share his Office 365 stories and tips in a five-part mini-series. In this mini-series, we will be concentrating on using Office 365 as a Remote Work platform.
In this introductory episode, we discuss:
- Intelligent Intranet
- The democratisation of Intranet Development
- How is SXiQ doing Remote Work
- How to stay productive during Remote Work using Office 365.
- Using Microsoft Planner and White Board app to be more productive while working remotely.
There is a bit of singing and talking about Indian music legend AR Rahman too. Check out the podcast below. If you are an avid podcast listener like me, the Stories of Modern Work podcast is available on most well-known podcasting apps too. Please subscribe to the show on your favourite podcasting app and let us know your thoughts and feedback.
Here are links to some of the resources we mentioned in the episode.
- SXiQ - https://sxiq.com.au/
- Live Tiles - https://www.livetiles.nyc/
- Distant Socialising - https://news.stanford.edu/2020/03/19/try-distant-socializing-instead/
- Remote Work: Office Not Required by Jason Fried & David Heinemeier Hansson - https://basecamp.com/books/remote
- Microsoft Whiteboard App - https://whiteboard.microsoft.com/
Here is a video version of the podcast.