In episode 2 of the Stories of Modern Work Podcast, I spoke with Mr Mitul Rana on how a large telecom provider is embarking on their Office 365 User Adoption journey.
You can listen to the episode here.
Here are some key points we discussed in the episode.
- Infopath to PowerApps - Don't migrate infopath forms, instead use the opportunity to rebuild the business process using latest technologies.
- Lotus Notes to SharePoint Applications - How change management is key to move users from Lotus Notes.
- Adoption of PowerApps is still in infancy and has a great potential.
- How marketing teams can use Microsoft Flow to track Social Sentiment of the brand and campaigns.
- How to sell external sharing features to end users and get them on-board?
- Drive the user adoption by showing the business value than the focusing on the technology.
- Use OneDrive links to document. Stop sending document attachments. - This is killer tip.
Rana, Thanks for coming on the podcast and sharing your thoughts and experiences about Modern Work.
Update - 16/01/2019
You can now listen to Stories of Modern Work podcast on all major podcasting apps. Please subscribe and leave your feedback. 🙏🏼
If you want to come on the podcast and share your thoughts and experiences on how to use Microsoft Office 365 as a Modern Workplace tool, please fill in the short form below and I will get in touch with you to organise best time suitable for both of us.